Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pasta Party Friday!

Colton and I are hosting a pasta party on Friday evening to carbo-load our runners and celebrate a great season. I hope your runner will be able to attend! Younger runners can carpool with older runners that drive if rides are needed. Runners should be picked up between 8 and 8:30 p.m.

Your runner doesn't need to bring anything but their appetite! Please email me at whsxc07@gmail.com and let me know if your runner will be attending so I can ensure we have enough food.

My house is about 15 minutes south of WHS. Please email whsxc07@gmail.com if you'd like the address and directions.

I hope your runner can attend!

Heidi Wheatley

No comments:

2010 Season Schedule

10/23/10 (Saturday)
Last Chance Invitational
Carrollton, Ga.
Varsity Boys: 10 a.m.
Varsity Girls: 10:30 a.m.
JV Boys: 1 p.m.
We will not participate in the JV girls race.

10/30/10 (Saturday)
Region Meet
Ridge Ferry Park, Rome
Varsity Boys 10:00
Varsity Girls 10:45
JV Boys 11:30
JV Girls 12:00
Snack Duty: Kristin Bauman & Cindy Schwartz

11/06/10 (Saturday)
State Meet
Carrollton Elementary School
401 Ben Scott Blvd.
Carrollton, GA TBA
Snack Duty: Need parents to sign up for this meet. Please email whsxc07@gmail.com to sign up.